Are you looking for the best affiliate networks where you can easily earn money? OK, that’s great! Nowadays, companies have started creating their own blogs with the goal of earning money. And one of the best methods to convert traffic into money is through affiliate marketing.
Well, several businesses interact closely with their affiliate marketers directly. But some prefer to outsource that work to special affiliate marketing networks. However, they collect many items from many authors into a huge database. This allows affiliates to choose what they want to market.
But, do you know that affiliate marketing is only a successful tactic if you can find high-quality goods that your customers would be interested in (and that you can feel proud to recommend)? Yes. You heard right! It is true.
That is why, to help you, we are compiling a list of several of the best affiliate networks. They will provide you access to millions of products and thousands of merchants together. So, let’s start our discussion with a little understanding of affiliate networks. Thus, let’s get started.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
An affiliate network is a collection of interrelated (or affiliated) businesses. They generally sell similar or complementary products and usually share leads. Affiliated businesses often may not work in the same sector. But, they provide some cross-promotional deals to attract customers who have used their services to study the services provided by an affiliate.
Moreover, a business that wants to expand will pay affiliate network members for the sales leads they generate.
Points To Remember
- The other name for affiliate networks is affiliate marketing.
- An affiliate network is a collection of businesses that provide related or complementary items. Also, they share leads.
- An affiliate network in the internet world consists of companies who collaborate with various online sales platforms to market their products and services.
- Link sharing is a method used by online affiliate networks to operate.
Benefits of Using Affiliate Networks
Many of you may be aware of the advantages of affiliate networks. But for those who are not aware of the benefits of affiliate networks, I have mentioned some of the advantages below. So, have a look at them.
Affiliate Program For All
Finding an affiliate program that meets your niche is one of the main challenges we experience as affiliates. That is why affiliate networks will help you. These networks provide you with a variety of categories. You can choose the affiliate marketing programs that best suit your needs.
Simple To Get The Minimum Payment
When you sign up directly for an affiliate network, the objective is to meet the minimum payout. Your minimum payout in an affiliate marketplace is equal to the total of all affiliate links you promote. It is simpler for a novice to earn the minimum payout.
Lower Chance Of Affiliate Sale Scam
There are low chances of scams in the sale of affiliate networks. For this, you should know how affiliate networks work.
How Do The Affiliate Networks Work?
An affiliate marketing network cannot function until both advertisers and publishers join the network. However, when the applications have been accepted by the network and their program has been approved by advertisers. After that, publishers get quick access to a lot of the best affiliate networks and marketing materials.
Moreover, publishers can apply online to join any program they want to promote. Therefore, when they have been approved as an affiliate partner with the advertiser. They can choose from a selection of promotional texts or creatives that can be used across a variety of platforms. For example, social media, emails, or websites.
After joining the network, the publisher is given a special publisher ID. It helps in tracking the sales for each program promoted on the affiliate marketing network. Then the affiliate links are spread throughout the marketing materials by the publisher. Therefore, when potential buyers click on them, they directly come to the advertiser’s website. Here they can make their purchases.
So, this is the process of how an affiliate network works. Now, let’s discuss the various best affiliate networks.
You May Also Like
Best Affiliate Networks
You will find an affiliate network on our list that can connect you to any ideal network where you want to market goods or digital goods, large or small brands, or both.
So, let’s discuss the most popular and best affiliate networks where you can earn money.
It is one of the most well-known affiliate networks. ShareASale provides an affiliate program for more than 4,500 merchants, large and small. It is entirely based on Amazon products.
You can register with all of these merchants, create links, and review your data from the ShareASale dashboard. In general, ShareASale is a fantastic choice for both digital and physical goods. Moreover, its minimum payout is $50.
Pros Of ShareASale
- There are thousands of retailers selling physical and digital goods. Few of them are popular as well.
- They are trustworthy and have been for many years and work with numerous well-known companies.
- A lot of expensive retailers. The majority of the 1,000+ merchants at ShareASale exclusively use ShareASale.
- Has a bookmarklet that makes it simple to create custom affiliate links.
Cons of ShareASale
There is not any disadvantage to using this affiliate network.
Another well-known affiliate network that allows you access to over 13,000 other businesses is Awin. It is a simplified version of the original Affiliate Window. Actually, Awin bought ShareASale in 2017. But they both continue to operate independently and use different merchants.
Moreover, Awin offers a wide variety of possibilities for both physical and digital goods thanks to its 13,000+ merchants. Some of them are as follows:
- Under Armour
Additionally, there are plenty of smaller sellers in various markets. Also, you can submit individual applications to each merchant in the network. After that, you can create your links and begin collecting data.
Therefore, the minimum payout of Awin is $20.
Pros Of Awin
- Numerous options for sellers.
- Dedicated WordPress plugin to simplify product import.
- Low ($20) minimum payout.
Cons Of Awin
- $5 registration fee (refunded if you will accepted, but you will lose if you are not accepted.)
Amazon Associates is a wonderful choice if you want to promote physical goods on your website. Also, you can get a share of everything sold on Amazon.com by using Amazon Associates. This program is even more useful because you get paid a commission on every new item a customer buys. Even if it is the one you are not connected to.
However, the minimum payout from this affiliate network is $10 for a direct deposit or gift card to Amazon.
Pros Of Amazon Associates
- A wide range of products and goods.
- You receive credit for every item people purchase while the cookie is active.
- The biggest name in eCommerce.
Cons Of Amazon Associates
- Only 24 hours is allowed for the universal cookie.
- There are some categories with very low commissions. For example, video games (1%).
- You must sign up separately for each nation.
- Amazon has been known to reduce commissions occasionally.
This is another one of the best affiliate networks. It connects thousands of different merchants under one roof. The full form of CJ is Commission Junction. It stands as one of the largest affiliate networks after ShareASale. At this time, it has 2,696 different merchants. Some of the main offline and online businesses that use CJ are:
- Office Depot
There are also plenty of smaller retailers. You can apply to these merchants individually from the CJ dashboard, just like with ShareASale. After that, you will have access to create links and examine statistics.
Pros Of CJ Affiliates
- A vast selection of both large and local retailers is available.
- You can manage your affiliate marketing with the use of a great back-end dashboard.
- Has a deep link generator bookmarklet that allows you to create links simply.
It also does not have any disadvantages.
A lot of large retailers are part of this well-known affiliate network. This is formerly known as LinkShare. Its most famous retailers are:
- Best Buy
- Papa Johns
But their network (which “only” has” around 1,000 merchants) is not as big as ShareASale, CJ, or Awin’s. They do have a few smaller retailers.
Therefore, you might be better off with one of the other networks if you want a large selection of merchants. However, Rakuten is a great choice for having access to powerful tools. Also, they offer some great features. For example, the capacity to spin ads without the demand for an external solution.
Pros Of Rakuten Marketing
- Enables you to shop at well-known stores like Walmart and Best Buy.
- A reputable brand (Rakuten is a billion-dollar company)
- Added features like simple ad rotation.
Cons Of Rakuten Marketing
- Fewer options than with several other affiliate networks.
Avangate Affiliate Network
Instead of physical products, the Avangate Affiliate Network focuses on software and digital products. For example, you will have access to well-known software vendors like:
- Hide My Ass (the VPN)
The Avangate Affiliate Network gives you access to more than 22,000 pieces of software in total. So, if your website usually promotes digital goods, you should join this one.
Moreover, the minimum payout from this affiliate network is $100.
Pros Of Avangate Affiliate Network
- You can choose to get paid through PayPal.
- Many interesting software options are available.
- The majority of retailers give fairly high commissions. It is usual to see commissions of 50% or more.
Cons Of Avangate Affiliate Network
- Compared to most other affiliate networks, the $100 minimum payout is larger.
ClickBank is another one of the best affiliate networks that feature many digital products. But it has more “smaller” merchants. Whereas ShareASale and Awin have a large number of well-known and large-scale merchants.
Moreover, these retailers might not be as well known as well-known national or international brands. But, if they meet your niche, they can be excellent bargains.
Pros Of ClickBank
- Numerous tiny niche offers that are not available on other affiliate marketplaces.
- Commissions for most retailers are quite large.
- Easy to be paid with a $10 minimum payout.
- Offers Weekly Payments
Cons Of ClickBank
- Due to ClickBank’s liberal refund policy, you risk losing commissions.
- Also, the products of this affiliate network are not very high-quality.
This is the other best affiliate networks. With the help of FlexOffers, you may access more than 12,000 different advertisers and merchants. Moreover, you can always find fresh discounts with FlexOffers. Because it adds more than 50 new merchants each day and has one of the more attractive dashboards.
In addition, numerous deals from both large and small companies are available on FlexOffers. Also, it includes offers from various well-known companies. For example, Priceline.com, Macy’s, Skechers, Lenovo, and more.
Furthermore, every publisher is also given a personal account manager by FlexOffers. Your account manager can assist you in identifying the best offers to promote. Also, it can help you make other affiliate marketing improvements.
Pros Of FlexOffers
- There is a vast variety (12,000+ retailers to pick from).
- Visually attractive backend dashboard
- You get an attentive affiliate manager.
Cons Of FlexOffers
- PayPal is the only payment option available to international customers. (Only if the transaction exceeds $5,000. So, in that case, a wire transfer may be used).
So, we have discussed the best affiliate networks where you can earn money. Also, we have discussed affiliate networks and learned the benefits of affiliate networks. Moreover, we have also learned how affiliate networks work. So, we can say that it is possible to work with affiliate networks. It requires significant time, effort, and the use of technology to manage and track campaigns and publishers. So, if you are thinking of promoting your products and services, you can use these best affiliate networks.